Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bookses

Finals week. So do not have time for this. But I have to return books to the library, so I guess I'd better mention I read:



"500 Handmade Books": My only complaint about this book is that it itself was not handmade.

"SanterĂ­a": I would like to say that I respect all religions. But animal sacrifices and worshipping gods with venereal disease? Umm... okay.

"The Alloy of Law": The "this is a stand-alone" statements had all better be BOLD-FACED LIES. C'mon.

"Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance": Enough has been written about this book over the years. Two comments: 1) Paranoid schizophrenia is not kind to its sufferers (Or... their families). 2) As I shut this book, I looked out the window and I saw a sign for Quality Inn.

...

Yeah, I don't know either.

No comments:

Post a Comment