Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Cycle

You know how people are always apologizing for poorly-drawn internet artworks because they did it in MS Paint? Well, I don't even have MS Paint. (Thanks a lot, Steve!!! (I figure if I curse Steve Jobs enough, he'll come haunt me, which would be awesome.)) What I do have is a word processing program called "Pages" that allows you to insert shapes. So in that artistic medium, I present to you the story of my life:

With apologies to Henri Matisse:


Here is my life:

So, you know how it goes. By the end of any given writing/problem set marathon my body has blended entirely into the shape of my chair and I'm saying things like this:


And then, due to sheer force of will combined with luck, I finish everything on time, but barely. And of course, that leads to thoughts like this:



So then...


And then because of all the time I wasted "rewarding" myself...


...yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment